I thought I wanted to share with you where I see my business being in the longer run.
My vision is to be a small hub and spoke agency focussed on customer experiences and their lifetime journey.
Small means never big.
Hub and Spoke means I collaborate and bring partners in to help deliver for clients as required.
Focussed on the customer means I specialise helping only e-commerce stores.
My mission won’t change from what it is now.
To amplify ethical ecommerce businesses to twice their size each year, faster than their counterparts, to make the world a better place & secure the income of the people working for those businesses.
As such I owe it to you to explain what my values are. Everyday I journal and my “to do” list in Evernote has my 6 values as prompts which I write tasks against.
They start with the question:
What would make today great?
- Communication: Small, frequent, relevant, useful.
- Leadership: Like a Shepherd – lead the flock to green pastures, protect from wolves, keep things together.
- Commitment: If I am going to do something, I do it. It may take longer than expected but a deliverable is a deliverable.
- Resilience: I welcome obstacles, the unknown and resistance as they change me for the better.
- Creativity: Today is better when something that didn’t exist before does.
- Ethics: Fair, Sustainable, Respectful. Do what is right for long term.